We have partnered with some great companies that can help with your business needs.
Bench is an online bookkeeping service for entrepreneurs. Their team of bookkeepers take care
of your bookkeeping so that you can focus on running your business.
Every month, your Bench bookkeeping team turns your transaction data into tax-ready financial
statements. You can monitor your business’s financial health, download your financial
statements, and chat with your bookkeeping team any time via the Bench app.
With thousands of entrepreneurs trusting Bench to do their books, they’re the largest
bookkeeping service in North America.
- Accurate Bookkeeping—done for you by a team of professional bookkeepers
- Visual Reports—get an instant snapshot of your business’s financial health
- 24/7 Access and Support—message your bookkeeping team and access your financials any time
- Bank Grade Security—your data is protected behind 256-bit encrypted secure storage
- Peace of mind—your books are on-time and tax-ready, every single month
- Save Time—entrepreneurs who use Bench save an average of 8+ hours each month
- Less administrative stress—no more dealing with DIY bookkeeping or piles of paperwork
- No difficult software to learn—your Bench bookkeeper does your books for you
BizFilings is confident in its ability to deliver a service that exceeds customer expectations. Our business filing services are both accurate and timely, and we pride ourselves on providing the highest level of service in the industry. Each order received is reviewed to identify potential errors. In the unlikely event that a filing error is made, we respond promptly to remedy the error.
Our Process – Here’s what to expect when you incorporate online with BizFilings — 5 steps to online incorporation. We will email you at different points in the process or you can check the status of your order anytime in our Online Status Center.
- Quality check
We ensure that all the information you provided during the order process meets state requirements.
- Name check
Next, we conduct a preliminary name check to see whether the business name you’ve selected is available in your state of incorporation. Final approval of your name will be granted by the state.
- Documents filed
We prepare your incorporation documents and send them to the state agency. State approval and processing times vary but can be fulfilled within 10 business days with expedited service.
- Documents delivered
A complete package of documents and materials is then shipped to you. In addition to your incorporation documents, this will include company form templates specific to the business type you chose to help you comply with ongoing formalities.
- Post-incorporation and ongoing support
After incorporating, you’re ready to formalize your business, such as by holding initial meetings and issuing ownership shares/certificates.
Get access to professional consultation, letters and phone calls, contract and document review, 24/7 emergency access, trial defense services, court representation, and other benefits.
Using Your Legal Plan is Easy, Here’s How
Step 1: Become a Member
To become a LegalShield Member, visit cintelassociates.wearelegalshield.com
Step 2: Account Setup
After becoming a LegalShield Member, visit accounts.legalshield.com to set up your account. Be sure to add your spouse and dependent children.
Step 3: 24/7 Attorney Access
Download our app. It’s like having an attorney at your side, day and night. No retainers or hourly charges, save $1,000s and access your legal service 24/7.
Step 4: Protect Yourself & Your Family
Get a customized, attorney reviewed, living will & power of attorney or get your personal legal documents reviewed.
Step 5: Save Time & Money
At up to $500/hr, an attorney’s advice is out of reach for many. Our plan includes consultation on an unlimited number of personal legal matters, and our core benefits can save you thousands of dollars in legal fees for one low monthly price.
Step 6: Annual Updates are Free
Life changes, and so do your legal needs. We grow with you and your family. Get free updates to your living Will and POA every year.
Who is Phone.com?
Phone.com is a cloud-based communications services provider and has created the best business- communications platform on the planet–an always-available phone system that adjusts to your business needs, with more than 50 features available at the click of a button.
Our platform seamlessly connects all of your devices via the public Internet (Bring Your Own Broadband – BYOB) and delivers a unified phone presence for your company – one that is powered by something extraordinary: Common sense!
- com is an innovative company offering innovative services designed for small businesses!
- If you are so inclined, DIY – Do it yourself! Build and manage your entire business system from one intuitive web interface. It’s easy!
- For more complex systems, Phone.com professionals will help you design the perfect solution for your business!
- Save big money! Starting at $9.99 per month, Phone.com requires no contract, and offers annual discounts, free extensions, and many more valuable features included as part of the plan. It’s totally affordable!
- Did we mention features? Phone.com service is packed with over 50 features to help your company become more efficient, more mobile, and more successful!
- In a rush? Your new service can be working in minutes. Sign up today and see how fast you are off and running!